Use for nominating yourself or another member to run for the Board of Directors. Each director serves a 3 year term and 3 directors are elected per year on a rotating basis.
- 2020 – Regions 3, 6, 9 up for election
- 2021 – Regions 1, 4, 7 up for election
- 2022 – Regions 2, 5, 8 up for election
- 2023 – Regions 3, 6, 9 up for election
- 2023 – Regions 1, 4, 7 up for election
- 2024 – Regions 2, 5, 8 up for election
See nomination form for requirements. Must be 21+ and have been a REACT member for at least 3 years, plus have demonstrated leadership abilities at local / council or other non-profit org levels. Must reside in, and be a member of a team in, the region for which you are applying to run. Need to be able to cover own expenses incurred in the course of your duties as a director, including travel & lodging expense to attend annual board meeting.
E-mail and electronic communications (Skype) is used heavily by the board, thus a reliable computer and hi-speed Internet connection is a recommendation for all successful candidates. There are no term limits for re-election.