Committee Contact EMail: Awards.Recognition@REACTIntl.org
The Awards and Recognition Committee serve to Acknowledge achievement by members, Teams and Councils by establishing and maintaining a well known, proactive, publicized program with members. This is the "internal" aspect of Awards and Recognition.
Establish, promote, and maintain "external" awards and recognition such as the "Radio Hero Award" for non-members, companies, agencies, organizations, etc.
- Work closely with companies and agencies to recognize and support achievement through company and agency financial contribution, advertising promotion for our mutual benefit and/or other contributions.
- Recommend new awards and changes to existing ones.
- Solicit awards and recognition for REACT from outside sources such as companies, agencies, organizations and manufacturers such as a 40th Anniversary Award for REACT during 2002.
- Assure that award and recognition guidelines are created and made available for general distribution via Public Relations Committee, REACTer and other normal REACT channels.
- Present all awards in a prompt and timely manner to obtain maximum Public Relations benefit to the winner, sponsor and REACT.
- Create one PDF per quarter of a Certificate or Award that recognizes achievement or merit within our organization. These will be published by a "fill-in" format on the Rl site and be distributed electronically via download.
- Create PDF-based Certificates for National, Regional, Council or Team-based competition and AnR initiatives. One PDF will be created per quarter. These will be published in "fill-in" format on the Rl site and be distributed electronically via download.
- Create one document per quarter so as to submit a "package" of documents that can be adapted or modified for use at REACT Conventions by either the Convention Committee or the Rl Board. These will be sent to the both of you so you can decide the ultimate warehousing location and distribution authority.
- Create one Vendor Appreciation Award per quarter for use by Rl, Regional Directors, Councils or Teams. Each will be a different form, be in PDF "fill in" format, and be published on the Rl web site.
- The accomplishment of these goals will simplify reporting to Rl, alleviate the use of other resources or staffing within REACT, and produce favorable performance and productive results for the Committee.